Mental Health services are not only being cut but actually being closed down. The situation is untenable .
Here are just some of the examples of the funding cuts threats, from Government, Derbyshire City and County Councils:
• Derby Steps Rethink Mental illness
• DORA Chesterfield to close March 2017
• The Croft, Ripley Rethink (decision from CCG Jan 21st)
• Red Cross Dementia Care/ MH Alfreton/Belper/ Ilkeston/ Long Eaton (been volunteer for seven years). Cease operations March 2017
• MHAG Mental Health Action Group (which covers Amber Valley) Sept 2017
• Moneywise CAB in the community Amber Valley through Derby CAB for mental health scrapped
• Amber Trust P3 / Ripley floating support cut from 2 years to 9 months
There is a massive increase in admissions to A& E by mental health sufferers.
Where are people to go ?
More to follow.
St Mary’s Catholic Community Centre, Derby. DE1 3AU – Derby
Date(s) – Tuesday 14/02/2017
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
St Mary’s Catholic Community Centre