No Logo – Why the cover up?
PRIVATE NHS CONTRACTORS MISLEAD THE PUBLIC
• Private for-profit companies are being awarded billions of pounds worth of contracts to run NHS services.
• The Government is breaking-up and selling off our NHS contract by contract. Experts estimate that over 70% of tenders for NHS services are being awarded to for-profit companies.
• No politician ever asked for our permission to dismantle our NHS.
NHS logo abused
• To make matters worse many for-profit companies are “passing off” their services as NHS.
• Many for-profit contractors use the NHS logo and don’t openly present the fact that they are private companies.
• Many of the buildings from which for-profit companies operate display only the NHS logo. We believe that this is intentionally misleading.
Virgin Care are misleading people across the UK
• NHS services across the UK are run by for-profit company Virgin Care
• Only the NHS logo is used outside the building where services are delivered.
What we demand
• That our MPs publicly demand that the Government amend NHS guidelines to make it clear those for-profit companies are not allowed to use the NHS logo.
• That our MPs support calls for private companies which refuse to stop using our NHS logo, have their contracts terminated.
• That Virgin Care stops “passing off” their services as NHS.
Follow us on twitter
Join the campaign on face book
follow our work fighting privatisation across the UK
- Standard YouTube License